Notes for Chapter 3:
1. Giorgio de Santillana. Reflections on Men and Ideas, xi.
2. Also around this time I corresponded with author Carl Johan Calleman, who suggests in his work that the end-date should be October 28, 2011 AD—a date that falls on 13 Ahau in the 260-day calendar. His “adjustment” is based on day-sign lists that begin with Imix, thus 1 Imix must be the “first” day of the tzolkin, and 13 Ahau must be the last. His reasoning disregards relevant interdisciplinary evidence that supports December 21, 2012 as the end date.
3. Michael Coe, Mexico (1962), 100.
4. H. T. Hansen in Julius Evola’s The Mystery of the Grail, xiv.
5. René Guénon, Reign of Quantity, 56-57.
6. Giorgio de Santillana, The Crime of Galileo and “Galileo and Oppenheimer” in Reflections on Men and Ideas.
7. Posted on review page at Amazon.com and at Alignment2012.com/endors.htm.